NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE PROMOTION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: Pepsi Pass promotion (the “Promotion”) period begins 6/8/15 at 12:00:01 p.m. (NOON) ET. Sponsor (defined below) may terminate this Promotion at any time.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States residing in one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are thirteen (13 years) of age or older at the time of participation. Employees of Pepsi Promotions, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company, its bottlers, PepsiCo, Inc., CrowdTwist, Inc (“Crowd Twist”), prize suppliers, each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations can participate in this Promotion on behalf of the group, club or organization. If a Rewards recipient is an eligible minor, the applicable Rewards may be awarded to his or her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign and return all acceptance documents and assume all responsibilities.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Beginning on 6/8/15 at 12:00:01 p.m. (NOON) ET go to www.pepsipass.com (“Mobile App”, the “Website” and collectively “the Mobile App/Website”), follow the on-screen instructions and register for the Promotion.
During the Promotion, visit www.pepsipass.com and click on the link to the Apple or Android stores to download the free the “Pepsi Pass” app (the “Mobile App”). After downloading the Mobile App, follow the on-screen instructions to register, and to learn how the Promotion works and how to earn points.
The objective of the Promotion is to earn points. Points can be earned through participating in the social activities explained on the Website or by purchasing specially-marked Pepsi products. Beginning on 6/8/15 10:00:01 a.m. ET and ending 9/30/15 11:49:59: p.m. ET, (the “UTC Period”) look for specially-marked Pepsi products. Look for a unique ten (10) character alphanumeric code (each a “Code”) underneath bottle caps on specially-marked 20 oz., 1 liter and specifically marked fountain cups. You can also use the UPC code found on specially-marked Pepsi 16 oz. cans. Not all package sizes/products available in all areas.
Each specially-marked 20 oz. Pepsi product and specially marked fountain cups will have one (1) Code associated with 1,000 Points. Each specially marked Pepsi 16 oz. can product will have one (1) UPC code associated with 100 Points and the Codes from the Pepsi 16 oz. cans are limited to only two (2) entries per day.
Each time you enter a valid Code during the Promotion, your Account will automatically be credited with the Points associated with that Code.
The Account section of the Mobile App/Website is designed to record all transactions within your Account, including Codes entered, Sweepstakes entered and Points redeemed for a Reward.
The Mobile App/Website will contain information on the point values available for engaging in activities (the “Activity”) listed on the “get points” section of the site. Each time you successfully complete an Activity, your Account will automatically be credited with the Point(s) associated with that Activity (“Point(s)”). It may take up to 24 hours for the credit to show in your Account. Points can be used to redeem for Collect-To-Get Rewards (see Rule 6 below). Every Participant (as defined below) will be required to register for the Promotion. You may be recognized for activities if you are logged into a connected account such as Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, etc. (a “Connected Account”). You must be in a logged-in state at the Mobile App/Website or another Connected Account to get credit for digital activities and, where applicable, have the settings on the social media site set to public. You must also allow geography finder in order to participate in the Mobile App portion of this Promotion. Use your valid e-mail address along with a complete, valid name, address, phone number, password, and date of birth to set up your free Promotion account (“Account”). If you are not an existing Account holder, follow the instructions to register for the Promotion. Registration includes having a complete and valid postal mailing address (street/city/state/zip code) and phone number on file in order for the Sponsor to ship your Rewards.
Sponsor also reserves the right, but not the obligation, at its sole discretion, to distribute Codes and/or Points at various times throughout the Promotion Period through additional means which may include, without limitation, the following: (a) via on-pack stickers at certain participating retailers, (b) distributed via Catalina coupons at certain participating retailers, (c) distributed via cash register receipts at certain participating retailers, (d) on game cards distributed at select sampling sites, sporting/entertainment events or by radio stations, and (e) by e-mail to online subscribers of PepsiCo newsletters (including but not limited to Pepsi Quench and/or Pure Pepsi) and subject to the terms and limitations set forth in such e-mail. Codes and/or Points have no cash value and may not be sold, traded, bartered, auctioned (including through Internet auction sites), transferred, given away or obtained through any source other than from one of the methods mentioned above. Points are null and void and will be rejected if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels.
4. EARNING POINTS: Each time you complete an Activity your Account will automatically be credited with the Point(s) associated with that Activity which can be used to get Collect-To-Get Rewards (see Rule 6 below). It may take up to 24 hours for the credit to appear in your Account. Points have no cash value, may not be transferred to a third party and may not be aggregated from multiple Accounts. If a Participant fails to either credit points to an Account or redeem Points from an Account for a period of twelve (12) months or more, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right, without advance notice to Participant, to cancel any Points previously earned by any Participant that remain in any Participant’s Account, without compensation to such Participant. Sponsor has the right but not the obligation to notify Participant that their Account is being reviewed for inactivity and will become void due to inactivity. The “Account History” section of the Mobile App/Website is designed to record all transactions within your Account, including the last ten (10) Points received, and Points used to collect Rewards. When logged onto your Account you can check your Account History for point balances and details. Sponsor assumes no liability for discrepancies, delays, omissions, inconsistencies or errors in the number of Codes entered or the number of Points acquired as a result thereof as reported on the Mobile App/Website. The decisions of Crowd Twist and Sponsor with respect to Code entry, Account balances and Point transactions are final and binding and non-appealable in all respects.
5. SWEEPSTAKES: From time to time, Sponsor reserves the right but not the obligation to allow Participants to use their Points to enter a Sweepstakes. Details and Official Rules for the Sweepstakes will be posted on the Mobile App/Website.
6. COLLECT-TO-GET REWARDS:
A. REDEEM POINTS ONLINE FOR REWARDS. Available Collect-To-Get Points in your Account can be redeemed online for Pepsi merchandise (called a “Reward”) that is displayed in the Mobile App or on the Website. A Reward will be available in limited numbers and are available while supplies last and are subject to availability.
Each Reward item has a required number of Points required for redemption as stated on the Mobile App/Website. You cannot redeem Points for a Reward unless you have accumulated the required corresponding number of Points in your Account. To redeem Points for a Reward, browse the Mobile App/Website, select the Reward you wish to order, and click the “Redeem this Reward” button. Mobile App/Website will contain information on any limits per Reward. All information on the order shall be provided on the “Check Out” page. Once your order has been submitted, the required number of Points for the selected item will be deducted from your Account. Points, once used, cannot be refunded, transferred or re-used. A Reward obtained through this Promotion is not returnable, refundable, transferable or exchangeable. No substitutions of any kind (unless at Sponsor’s sole discretion) are offered or permitted with respect to any Reward item.
B. SHIPMENT OF REWARDS. A Reward will only be delivered to addresses within the United States. In most cases, allow at least 10-12 weeks (some items may take up to 16 weeks) from receipt of order for shipment of a Reward via postal mail, unless otherwise stated on the Mobile App/Website. Each Reward item ordered will ship separately. A Reward will ship to the postal address that you specify on the order “Check Out” page. No P.O. boxes allowed. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any postal mail or overnight deliveries returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for Reward after it has been shipped.
C. REWARDS AVAILABILITY. A Reward available on the Mobile App/Website is subject to change without notice. A Reward will be redeemed on a “first come, first serve” basis in relation to when participants electronically complete “check out” transactions in their Accounts. Once supplies of a Reward offered is exhausted, the Reward item will expire and will be designated on the Mobile App/Website as “Sold Out” and/or will be deleted from the Mobile App/Website and will no longer be available for redemption in the Promotion.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion (without obligation) to substitute merchandise of greater or equal value in the event supplies of any one item exhaust. Once any Reward item exhausts that Reward item will no longer be available. No exchange, return or refund on a Reward is permitted for any reason. Sponsor does not guarantee the availability of any Rewards item for any period during the Promotion. Sponsor may, in its discretion, add new merchandise items for redemption during the Promotion Period.
D. KEEP A COPY OF EMAIL NOTICE. You will receive an e-mail notice, within three (3) business days, confirming your order. The email notice will be forwarded to the email address you used when you registered for the Promotion. Print and keep all of the confirmation e-mails sent to you as these e-mails will contain important information about your order.
7. CODES/ACCOUNT LIMITS: Limit one Account per person. Each Code and/or Point can only be used once. If a person creates multiple Accounts, then Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may void any such Accounts and all Points associated with such Accounts will be void.
8. ACCOUNT VERIFICATION: All Accounts, Codes and/or Points are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Anti-fraud detection devices may be used for verification purposes. No Reward redemption will be valid if such Reward redemption is associated with any Point deemed void for any reason, including without limitation, the following: (a) the Code/Point is not verified or recognized as being validly issued by Sponsor in the Promotion; (b) the Code/Point is determined to have been previously entered and used. Sponsor may change its policy or set limitations and restrictions on replacements at any time and without any form of notice. Except as expressly stated above, Sponsor, or any of the Promotion Parties, shall not have any liability or obligation to the holder of a void game piece or to any third party, with respect to any void Code(s)/Point(s).
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor and/or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Mobile App/Mobile App/Website hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail messaging transmissions; inaccessibility of the Mobile App/Mobile App/Website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Mobile App/Website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an Account used in connection with the Promotion. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or printing errors in these Official Guidelines, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Mobile App/Mobile App/Website, including without limitation, the number of Points in an Account or the number of any Rewards item available, or any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment or Mobile phone equipment resulting from online participation in the Promotion, or use of or download of any information from the Mobile App/Website. Use of the Mobile App/Website is at user’s own risk. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE MOBILE APP/WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and Participants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. MODIFICATION: If for any reason Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Promotion is no longer capable of running as intended by these Official Guidelines for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, postpone, delay or modify the Promotion in whole or in part, including without limitation, any means of entry or redemption, at any time, including but not limited to, any occurrences described in Rule 9 above, or any other causes which may corrupt or impair the integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Guidelines as they appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
12. ACCOUNT HOLDER IDENTITY: Each valid Activity will be associated with Points in the name of the Account holder used at the time the Activity was completed. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a potential winner, an online entry will be declared made by the authorized Account holder (based upon information submitted at the time the Account was created or updated upon registration for this Promotion) and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (i.e., business, education institution) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail or postal address during the Promotion Period.
13. RELEASES: All Participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the Promotion or any Mobile App/Website, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of any Rewards received, or any typographical or other error in these Official Guidelines or the announcement of offering of any prize. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Rewards, except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the Rewards. Participant bears all risk of loss or damage to Rewards after it has been delivered.
14. SPONSOR: Pepsi Promotions, Inc., 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, New York 10577.